Advisory Board Member Profile
Head of Cybersecurity
'Go to Market' - North America
Areas of Expertise:
Evolution of Cybersecurity;Cybersecurity Basics;Cybersecurity Strategy;Cyber Insurance;Cybersecurity Regulation;Cybersecurity Risk Management;The Cyber Crisis;Implementation Issues with Cybersecurity
Ninad has been in Cybersecurity space for 17 years with experience in various leadership roles covering Business Development, Pre-sales, Consulting, Service Delivery, Project Management for Enterprise Security, Risk & Compliance, Security Operations, Identity & Access Management and Cloud Security.
• Global cross industry experience across multiple regions (APAC, UK, Nordics & North America) in Cybersecurity leadership roles for large, globally dispersed enterprise environments.
• Designed & built Capgemini’s global network of Security Operations Centers (6 in total across India, Europe & North America)
• Responsible for growth of Capgemini’s Cybersecurity business in North America since 2015 & worked with several CxO level Cybersecurity leaders to develop their security strategy
• Directly involved with leading Cybersecurity technology providers (through Capgemini alliances & partnership program) to feedback on market trends, needs of SMART generations IT towards Cybersecurity and ultimately advising them to improve the products
• Accreditations - CISA, CEH, ISO 27001 LA, CBCP
• Active member of ISACA and NJ chapter